Holy birth; sacred of all kinds of dirt or holy hadats.Purification of dirt can be done by removing all attached to the use of unclean water which is clean, whether it's clothing, body or prayer place. Hadats is being purification of the ablution, bathing, or bertayamum.
Inwardly holy; means cleanse the soul from sin and all the immoral deeds.That is by genuinely repent from all sins and immoral deeds. Also cleanse the liver from being polytheism, doubt, envy, jealousy, deceit, arrogance, ujub, riya ', and sum'ah. By way of instilling sincerity, faith, love of goodness, gentleness, honesty, tawadhu (humble), and expect the pleasure of Allah Almighty in all forms of faith, and do good Salih.
Allah said:"On the treasure and the boys are useless, except those who face Allah with a pure heart". (Ash-Syu'ara: 88 - 89)"Say to My servants, let them say the words of a better / right". (Al-Isra: 53)
* A Muslim is required to purify the body, clothing and a place of prayer that is born unclean, in line with the heart purification. From Abu Hurairah ra reported that the Prophet, once said:"Allah will not accept the prayer one of you if berhadats, so he made ablution". (Narrated by Al-Bukhari IMAM).* Similarly, the hadith narrated by Imam Muslim who of Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari: that Rasululloh said:
"Purity is half of faith, Read Alhamdulillah meet the scale. Subhanalloh thanks our Allah fulfill what is between heaven and earth. Medium prayer, is a lamp, Alms is a proof, patience is a light, and the Qur'an is a proof to justify or blame . Every person who left early in the day and selling themselves (to make sacrifices in the way of Allah), then he has set or it will destroy it ". (Narrated by Imam Muslim)* Purity is a condition of validity of prayer, being thaharah including within the prayer / prayer legitimate requirement.
From Ibn `Umar, he brkata that I heard Rasululloh prnh Saw said:
"It will not be accepted without purification and a prayer nor charity of which have not divided the spoils". (HR.Imam Muslim)
Purification can be done in two ways, namely:1> By Air
Collapsible water is classified into:
Absolute Air► holy and purify a water (pure water and yet who msh / morbidly tercampuri by something unclean.For example: sea water, rain, snow, dew, Zamzam water, well water, which Outgoing water from the spring.
Holy Water, But Not Cleanses (Air Musta'mal)
Pure substance, but not legally be used to purify something.That including lectures in this section there are three kinds of water are:a. Water that has changed because of one of nature mixed with a sacred object, apart from the changes mentioned above, such as water coffee, tea, and so forth.b. A little water, less than two is mine (musta'mal water), was used to remove ritual impurity or eliminate the law unclean, while the water was not changed in nature and did not grow scales.c. Water trees or fruit water, like water coming out of a tree bending wood (sap water), coconut water, and so forth.
4 schools of opinion:
A. Ulama Al-HanafiyahAccording to this school is that the water soaks musta'mal body and not the water remaining in the container. The water was immediately have musta'mal law when she was dripping from the body as the rest of the wudu `or bath. Musta'mal water is water that has been used to lift hadats (wudu 'for prayers or shower required) or for qurbah. Means for ablution or bathing sunnah sunnah. While the water in the container does not become musta'mal. For them, this law musta'mal holy water but could not purify. That means no unclean water is sacred, but it can not be used for ablution or bathing.
2. Ulama Al-MalikiyahMusta'mal in terms of their water is water that has been used to lift either hadats ablution or bath. And do not distinguish whether the wudu `or bath is compulsory or sunnah. Also have been used to eliminate khabats (unclean things). And as Al-Hanafiyah, they were saying 'that which is musta'mal former ablution or bath water that drips from the body. But the difference is that in their opinion musta'mal water is pure and purifies. That is, can be legitimately used and used again for wudu `or bath water sunnah as long as there are others, though with karahah (less preferred).
3. Ash-'Ulama Syafi iyyahMusta'mal water in the sense they are a bit of water that has been used to lift the obligatory hadats taharah of hadats. Musta'mal if the waters were few in number that were taken with the intention of ablution or bath to wash their hands even for part of the sunna wudu. But if his intention is only to menciduknya are not related to the ablution, then not again be considered musta'mal. Including in the bath water is good musta'mal bath people who converted to Islam or bath or bath deceased people who recover from crazy. And the water was only when it is said musta'mal off or dripping from the body. Musta'mal water in the schools of this law can not be used for ablution or for bath or to wash clean. Because of their status but do not purify the sacred.
4. Ulama Al-HanabilahMusta'mal in terms of their water is water that has been used for the purification of small hadats (wudlu `) or large hadats (bath) or to eliminate odious in the last washing of 7 washes. And for that water does not change either the color, flavor and aroma. Addition of excess water, including water bathing the corpse was musta'mal. But if the water used to wash or wash the outside of the framework sesautu worship, then do not say musta'mal water. As menuci face that is not in a series of worship ritual ablutions. Or hand washing is also nothing to do with the rituals of wudu '.
The unclean water► who mixed with unclean water and change any of the three properties, namely odor, taste or color. Water can change from legal origin (ie pure) when changing any of the three properties that change color, taste or smell.
From Abu Al Bahiliy Umamah, the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said,
إن الماء لا ينجسه شىء إلا ما غلب على ريحه وطعمه ولونه
"Verily water is not polluted by something else besides that affect smell, taste, and color."
Air Musyammas (Bask In The Sun Air)► Water is makruh to use the water in the hot sun bronzed in the former than the former rather than gold or silver. This water is used for body makruh but may be used to wash clothes.
2> The Holy Land who
1 - Cleanses the body of a small hadatsWhich purify the body than with ablution or small hadats bertayammum. People who do prayer diharamkam small berhadats or touch the Koran.
2. Cleanses the body of a large hadatsPeople who let large berhadats berjunub or cleanse themselves by bathing. They are great berhadats are those who do intercourse, menstruation and childbirth people. People are also forbidden to do great berhadats prayer, fasting, pilgrimage, sitting in the mosque, touch and read the Koran.
3. Istinjaa 'Remove impurities such as small unclean (pee) or unclean big (shit) from the net out with something like water, paper, stone, paper towels and so forth, so impure it clean. Istinjaa 'it should eliminate the unclean, smell and taste.
Ways to protect himself 'A. Istinjaa 'was purged three times repeated, if still not in repeat again be holy, so clean.
2. The tool is made istinjaa 'it must be able to clean the place out unclean.
3. Had the stone to be taken at least three seeds.
. TYPE - TYPE UNCLEAN
A. Mughallazah unclean (defiled by weight)
Is the weight that is unclean unclean dogs and pigs. How to wash the affected items should be defiled it was washed with water as much as 7 times. Basuhan first let the water mixed with the soil.
2. Mukhaffafah unclean (unholy light)
That odious a light such as urinary laki2 baby aged 2 years and under who only drink mother's milk only. Menyucinya way is to sprinkle water on the exposed piss.
3. Mutawassitah unclean (unclean mid)
Ie mid unclean. Included in this collection are urine, feces, blood, pus, vomit, water Mazi (ie, clear water coming out of the penis when sexual desire increases), wadi (ie, clear water that comes out of the penis after urinating when heavy work ), wine and dairy animals should not be eaten. Menyucinya way is to wash with clean water to lose the smell, taste, and color. If it has been washed over and over again but the smell and the color is also missing is forgiven.
2> Dengan Tanah yg suci